[Mccoypottery-talk] Faye!

Ohio Pottery & Glassware capriherb@earthlink.net
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 17:30:39 -0500

Fayes_Southern_Memories
She buys fake McCoy from Roger Jenson and sells it on eBay.  She is now
buying fake glass items as well it appears.
Here is your eBay 101 lesson for the day.
READ THE FEEDBACK!  If the feedback is private or not listed, I don't care
if they are selling a grand piano for a penney.  DO NOT BUY!
If the Bidders are concealed.  DO NOT BUY!
There's a reason a seller would hide their feedback or their bidders.  And
there are no reasons that are noble or good that I can think of!<G>

Jennifer  & Rodney Smith
Ohio Pottery and Glassware
Baltimore Ohio
http://stores.ebay.com/id=1857615&ssPageName=L2