[Mccoypottery-talk] Faye!

Linda (home) LMuffee@charter.net
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 18:48:22 -0500

Why does Ebay let her get away with it???
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Ohio Pottery & Glassware=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2004 5:30 PM
  Subject: RE: [Mccoypottery-talk] Faye!

  Fayes_Southern_Memories
  She buys fake McCoy from Roger Jenson and sells it on eBay.  She is now b=
uying fake glass items as well it appears.
  Here is your eBay 101 lesson for the day.
  READ THE FEEDBACK!  If the feedback is private or not listed, I don't car=
e if they are selling a grand piano for a penney.  DO NOT BUY!
  If the Bidders are concealed.  DO NOT BUY!
  There's a reason a seller would hide their feedback or their bidders.  An=
d there are no reasons that are noble or good that I can think of!<G>

  Jennifer  & Rodney Smith
  Ohio Pottery and Glassware
  Baltimore Ohio
  http://stores.ebay.com/id=3D1857615&ssPageName=3DL2=20