[Mccoypottery-talk] Wall Pocket

Chris Jubic cjubic@nycap.rr.com
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:44:39 -0800

Hoping someone can help me evaluate an old McCoy ginger jar. Can send pics =
with proper email.
Thanks
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Ohio Pottery & Glassware=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 7:52 AM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Wall Pocket

  I got a wall pocket last night at an auction that Elizabeth and I were bo=
th at.
  If anyone would like to buy it, please contact me off list today at Capri=
herb@earthlink.net.
  It is the flower with Bird  as pictured in Volume 1, Page 117 and it is  =
in  pink.  The bird has been glued back on and there is a small chip on the=
 back of the bird and a small chip on the back of the wall pocket (very sma=
ll).
  I paid $7.50 for it and will sell it for same plus S/H/I.  The last one s=
old on eBay went for $45.00 with a small chip, so they do sell high.
  Jennifer
=20=20=20

  Jennifer  & Rodney Smith
  Ohio Pottery and Glassware