[Mccoypottery-talk] Blue things

Barb Crews barbcrews@gmail.com
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 15:41:15 -0500

I would be surprised if your post office knows anything about them
yet. Most likely they will have to be ordered online or via the phone,
but the Post Office folks at ebay said they would not be available
until late July (I believe). I know it was going to be a while.

Online info is with the article.

~barb