[Mccoypottery-talk] Need some Information

MidwestVintage@aol.com MidwestVintage@aol.com
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:12:35 EDT

I am researching 2 vases for someone from the classic line by McCoy made in
1962 but have no idea on there value or who painted them.  They both have
flowers painted on the front and my books just show them with decorations.  Thanks
if anyone knows who was painting them in that year and would the value be
different then just a plain one?

Also I have a planter of a girl by a well, not the one with the handle on the
well .  It is made to look like stone and there is no cold paint.  It is all
underglaze in pastel pinks and greens.  It is marked on her skirt USA in the
back.  Anyone know if this is McCoy?  I thought McCoy or Hull but can't find it
in my books.

Hope everyone had a great 4th!

                           Julia