[Mccoypottery-talk] Re:Jensen McCoy link

M. Caudill mcaudill@kih.net
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 11:36:22 -0400

As did I.  I sent you an email copy of my letter.  So if the mayor is claim=
ing he did not receive but one, then someone else is sorting his mail and d=
iscarding things he doesn't want to see.
Mike in KY
  Kevin, I did write to the Mayor of Wagener.  If that "one" letter wasn't =
from me, then there is another problem in your town.  I certainly hope that=
 others took the few minutes to write a letter, and I would be pained to th=
ink that they didn't.  Beth in KY=20

=20=20=20