[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Nashville

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 18:30:16 -0400

Vonda,
If you have time, there is an antique place on Route 294 at Harpster off
Route 23, before you get to Upper Sandusky.  Wave when you pass near
Carey, Ohio, on your way to Findlay.  I grew up on a farm at the top of
the ridge, first road (Co. Rd. 95) to the right off Route 15 after the
Route 23 exit going into Carey.  I always call Wyandot Co. God's Country
even though I have spent most of the last 50+ years in Columbus.  We
plan to go to Zanesville on Sat. and come home on Tuesday.
We are not into buying much anymore because we are getting elderly
(almost 81 and 72) and go more to see the people and sell a few things.
It is like a family reunion for us. Have a safe trip.

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/