[Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jar Question!

Curly79065@wmconnect.com Curly79065@wmconnect.com
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 01:23:15 EDT

His name is Karl Schneider. His email is vasedoktor@hotmail.com. I emailed
him last year about a teapot that I have with the spout broken in 3 pieces and
he estmated it at 65.00 + return shipping. I have not had the time to send it
off to him, about the time I enailed my son decided to get married and now we
are in the process of having a baby (hopefully next week) so I really do not
know his work but I found him by doing a web search and since he was the only
one to answer me I figured he was worth a try. Carolyn