[Mccoypottery-talk] Help with McCoy Cookie Jar

JoyceJars2000@aol.com JoyceJars2000@aol.com
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 18:58:14 EDT

Barb:  I am late in answering this. I have been to the pottery festival in
Ohio.  The leprechaun was auctioned at Jeff Koehler's cookie jar auction on
Sunday.  It sold for $2700 (I think).  I measured it.  It was 12 and one half
inches high.  Supnick's book says 12 and one half inches high also.  I never saw
one in the books that has skin colored arms however.  Finks auction on Saturday
night had a mccoy squirrel that sold for $2000.  It had damage.  Jeff
koehler's auction sold a mccoy squirrel for $4000.  No damage.