[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

Jerry Reedy jreedy62@msn.com
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:52:25 -0600

Hi everyone:
What a fun weekend we went McCoying both Sat and Sun. We fund some good dea=
ls, 3 nice pieces!
One thing we found (and bought) looks like a McCoy but we haven't found it =
in a book yet. It is a small Victorian shoe planter. It has U.S.A. on the b=
ottom and is a pink/rose color. Does anyone know if McCoy made Victorian sh=
oes?