[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

Tom teedub@gamewood.net
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:01:50 -0500

Sounds like Shawnee to me!!!
but I am no expert!!!!
Just thought I would answer since I am online!!!!
Tom
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jerry Reedy=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk=20
  Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 10:52 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

  Hi everyone:
  What a fun weekend we went McCoying both Sat and Sun. We fund some good d=
eals, 3 nice pieces!
  One thing we found (and bought) looks like a McCoy but we haven't found i=
t in a book yet. It is a small Victorian shoe planter. It has U.S.A. on the=
 bottom and is a pink/rose color. Does anyone know if McCoy made Victorian =
shoes?