[Mccoypottery-talk] Brush-McCoy...assistance please :)

Betty Nelson bettyfnelson@mchsi.com
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 12:54:18 -0600

http://www.heanosantiq.com/pottery%20marks.htm

http://www.mccoypottery.com/mark.html
  I think that if you use either of these URL's you will learn a bunch.  Th=
e one is just the marks of McCoy and all the various marks and signs they h=
ave used over the years.  the Heanosantiq.com   has so much information abo=
ut all sorts of marks and pottery and when you get to Mc Coy and the Brush =
McCoy entries you can click on them and read the history of the companies.
  Ken, I think it was, said he had a good book on Brush McCoy by Sanford.  =
It is difficult to know the years of everything with out looking it up.  Bo=
oks are wonderful.  Betty

  From: Olivia Sundby=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 12:36 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Brush-McCoy...assistance please :)

  Hi folks,
  Well....hope everyone is doing well!  I've really enjoyed reading all the=
 messages thus far and am very glad that I've joined this wonderful group. =
 This last weekend...we went out and bought two McCoy books....the ones by =
Neissen err whatever...and they are great!  I guess though....i didn't real=
ly realize that the majority of the pottery in the books is from the 40's a=
nd on.  Since my hubby and I would like to collect things from the early 19=
10's thru the 20's...do you think that Brush-McCoy would=20