[Mccoypottery-talk] wall pocket

Julie Peterson silversurfer00@comcast.net
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:14:03 -0600

I'm selling the cookie jar for 30.00, that's what I paid for it. Its in exc=
ellent condition, no chips, cracks, or repairs, or hairlines. It does have =
some minor crazing. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks, Julie
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: elizabeth custer=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 1:49 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] wall pocket

  how much do you want for the cookie jar?  mgiht be interested  we are coo=
kie jar collecotrs adn love mccoy

  Julie Peterson <silversurfer00@comcast.net> wrote:=20
    Hey, does anyone know who bought the McCoy Ram Head Vase on E-Bay last
    night.? I missed it cause my server went down. Also wanted to know if a=
nyone
    is interested in a McCoy thinking Puppy Cookie Jar. I don't collect coo=
kie
    jars. Let me know, its in good shape and marked. Later,Julie
    ----- Original Message -----=20