[Mccoypottery-talk] wall pocket

elizabeth custer shortcake7502@yahoo.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:29:02 -0800 (PST)

We are interested.  My email address is shortcake7502@yahoo.com.  Why dont' you contact me there and tell me the specifics.  We would be willign to send you a money order or cashier's check asap.   Just let me know.

Julie Peterson <silversurfer00@comcast.net> wrote:I'm selling the cookie jar for 30.00, that's what I paid for it. Its in excellent condition, no chips, cracks, or repairs, or hairlines. It does have some minor crazing. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks, Julie
----- Original Message -----
From: elizabeth custer
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] wall pocket

how much do you want for the cookie jar?  mgiht be interested  we are cookie jar collecotrs adn love mccoy

Julie Peterson <silversurfer00@comcast.net> wrote: Hey, does anyone know who bought the McCoy Ram Head Vase on E-Bay last
night.? I missed it cause my server went down. Also wanted to know if anyone
is interested in a McCoy thinking Puppy Cookie Jar. I don't collect cookie
jars. Let me know, its in good shape and marked. Later,Julie