[Mccoypottery-talk] I hope this does not offend anyone

Chris Jubic cjubic@nycap.rr.com
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 12:40:50 -0800

KUDOS TO CAROLYN!
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: carolyn graves=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 8:01 AM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] I hope this does not offend anyone

  HI All,
   Let me start by saying I do not wish offend anyone on the list,and I was=
n't going to respond to the commits made by Alyce,but I unfortunately for y=
a'll I can't stay quite about them.  So I will apologize now for anything I=
 might say that offends anyone.

  I wish I could say that I only buy American, but like EVERYBODY else I ca=
nnot say that. I can say that I American whenever possible.We have 5 auto's=
 and they are all American made,but the parts in them come from Japan,Mexic=
o and China. How do I know this because my husband is and mechanic and he k=
nows parts. So if you can honestly say the you have NEVER bought anything b=
ut American then you have the right I guess to be rude and offensive,but li=
ke the rest of us you I don't believe you can say this in all HONESTY.  How=
 am I so sure about this because I work for the worlds largest retailer and=
 even though we buy American when we can we also buy import and I know that=
 at one time or the other everybody has shopped in one of our stores.  I am=
 sorry but yes I did take offense to your commits for a few reason number o=
ne you try to blame everybody for taking away the jobs of you husband and y=
our sons,but you excluded yourself in that. Someone once said "HE WHO HAS N=
OT SINNED CAST THE FIRST STONE" I also took offense because we live in a FR=
EE COUNTRY and I have the right to. This is the right that my Father,my Bro=
thers and my SON gave to me when they fought for it.

  I will come down off my soap box and say THANKS to ALL for listening.=20
  Carolyn
  Do you Yahoo!?