[Mccoypottery-talk] Pottery?

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:50:15 EST

BJax, nah, you're in the right place...McCoy Pottery!  Some of us have
subscribed to this list a while and tend to get off subject sometime...from family,
auctions, other collectibles..and yest the economy....But we all share the
same common interst of McCoy....

By, the way, I'm Quita, I've collected McCoy over 30 years.