[Mccoypottery-talk] Pottery?

Ben Jackson bjax_99@yahoo.com
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:23:52 -0800 (PST)

Glab to know that we are back down to the business of
collecting.

I recently purchased a couple of bean pots that are
the Brown on Cream colors and have the finish of fine
McCoy pottery.  The only marking on the bottom is USA
pressed into the medium.

Is this really McCoy?  I read somewhere that McCoy did
not put the normal Logo on all the products.  They are
such beautifully finished pieces, they are worth
collecting anyway.

Can anyone help me here.  I've ordered the McCoy books
from Amazon but they haven't arrived yet.  Ben