[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Cactus Planter

Tom teedub@gamewood.net
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 02:12:24 -0500

Ebay item 3712795717=20
is a cactus planter being sold by "new england artist"
I found a lamp in a antique mall recently that looks an awfull lot like the=
 planter being sold now on ebay.
The planter has 2 linbs? the one i found has a similar glaze and has 3 limb=
s? with the light fixture being in the top of the middle limb?.......
I have never seen (to my knowledge) a lamp like this one I dound in a mccoy=
 book!!!!
Hmmmmm
Baffled once again in VA,
Tom=20