[Mccoypottery-talk] Check it out......

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 20:03:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi ya'll , I have the 2003 Jeffery B. Snyder book at
the house and just looked at the chilly willy before I
came to work. He looks legit, height is correct but I
forgot what the book value is. dont know how much
longer the auction goes but if ya let me know I can
post the book value when I get home at about 5 am.
See ya,
Dave