[Mccoypottery-talk] Check it out......

~barb xmascookie@thecookiejar.net
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:01:10 -0600

The biggest thing is looking at what else the seller is selling OR has sold.
When someone has numerous pieces of vintage "McCoy", they could be selling
their collection -- but many times it's because it's new, off the shelf.
Always do a Search on what a seller has been selling, unfortunately it's
only the last thirty days now -- but can still give you an idea.

But that does like an authentic McCoy Chilly Willy.. A lot of the fake jars
are not cold painted like that one is, plus it just looks real to me.

Also, just my opinion, but I never, ever trust a seller with private
feedback. This seller has nice looking numbers, but there is something they
want to hide apparently.