[Mccoypottery-talk] patent

mccoy@mccoypottery.com mccoy@mccoypottery.com
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:21:25 -0600 (CST)

Hello everyone:
I admire everyones interest in the trademark, however not to burst the
bubble, but in order to do so is more than just the fee. In order to
register you must be in the business of commercially making and selling
the product that uses the trademark.  Since noone is making and using the
mark it can not be registered. The process does examine the application
and investigates whether it is now and has been used commercially as a
product by the registering party in the past year.  Cheers!  Terry