[Mccoypottery-talk] trademark

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:30:18 EST

Y'all. I don't mean to put a damper on your enthusiam....It sounds simple but
it's not.  Terry has supplied the facts here...He is McCoy pottery, owner of
this e-mail loop...and he's quite knowledgeable from all aspects.
The McCoy Pottery Collectors Society is not interested in persuing this
trademark because it is not practical....fifty dollars and a hundred dollars sounds
good.  Are you prepared to donate that much or more each week?
I've donated much more that in time to try to help with the issues.
I'll be quiet on the issue now.