[Mccoypottery-talk] trademark

Ohio Pottery & Glassware capriherb@earthlink.net
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:48:44 -0500

Quita:
I don't want you to be quiet!  Please!
Just explain to all of us why it is that it can't be done.  All you and
Terry have said is that it can't.  I think that everyone on the list would
like to understand exactly why?  Is it Nelson and Billie?
Every day Trademarks are registered.  Every day people do these kinds of
things.
If the club just doesn't care to explore it, then that needs to be
explained.
Every time this subject comes up all we get is a closed door. I think
everyone would like to know why that door is closed, please?
Terry, do you own the rights to McCoy Pottery?  Is that the issue?  I just
don't understand at all.... Sorry I'm being such a dunce.

Jennifer  & Rodney Smith
Baltimore, Ohio
<http://www.OhioPotteryandGlassware.com>
<http://stores.ebay.com/id=1857615&ssPageName=L2>