[Mccoypottery-talk] hobby horse CJ aka rocking horse

Hues hues@zoomtown.com
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:00:17 -0500

Hi Dave,

Your not being a pest!!
The book I have does not show the size of the jar.  The book I have just sa=
ys mark "McCoy USA"    I do have a CD I bought off ebay of McCoy CJ, Identi=
fying the Reproductions and Fakes.  (very good info!!) She has the Height o=
f the REAL listed as 10-1/4". The Description is White or Brown/Green under=
glaze. Year made: White 1948-53, Brown/Green 1950-51   There is also a pict=
ure of an original.  Do you want me to email the picture directly to you?  =
Thats about all I have on it.  Hope this helps a little.=20=20=20