[Mccoypottery-talk] hi and hello Off-topic of McCoy

etuten551@aol.com etuten551@aol.com
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:44:46 EST

thanks so much for your help,,,the ewer is 10 inches tall and two colors
botton 1/3 is a light brown or maple color and the top 2/3 is an ice green  the
tumblers are 3 inches tall(4) of them I would think there were (6) and the same
glaze..I have several items that are the old stoneware unmarked mccoy.. while
the value is not high i love the old stuff it just feels right... thanks again
and i do want to come to zanesville sometime for the mccoy events....ed