[Mccoypottery-talk] Brush-McCoy Lamp inquiry

Connie Reedy ajax1226@msn.com
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 09:49:06 -0600

Hi All,

Perhaps someone can help me. I recently purchased a lamp at a local antique=
 mall and was told by the owners that it was a Brush-McCoy. The gentleman t=
hat owned it before me is supposed to be an avid collector of McCoy & Brush=
-McCoy. I can't find any info on this piece anywhere.

One gentleman that is on your mailing list was very kind and responded sayi=
ng that it sounded like a Brush-McCoy and the floral design on the front re=
sembled a couple items that he found in his book. Other than that, I have n=
o luck at all.=20

Can anyone please help me or does anyone know of a book or books that I can=
 purchase to assist me. I can provide pictures. Thank you.

Connie