[Mccoypottery-talk] NMXpreess

Cunningham, Beth Beth.Cunningham@EKU.EDU
Wed, 5 May 2004 09:43:12 -0400

It won't hurt my eyes to look at pottery other than McCoy.  Hull made
some pretty pottery also. In fact, it would be wonderful to have the
money and the space to collect from several different potteries.

I'm not familiar with Lloyd, but have spent time in both Portsmouth and
Ashland.

Beth in KY
-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio Pottery & Glassware [mailto:capriherb@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 9:33 AM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: RE: [Mccoypottery-talk] NMXpreess

I grew up on the Ohio River in a little community called Lloyd.  It's
between Portsmouth, OH and Ashland.
So I'm still only 100 miles from home here where we live which makes it
easy
to go home!
I'll think about getting the feather duster out and cleaning it enough
photograph!<G>
But it's a mix of Hull and McCoy, not just McCoy.

Jennifer  & Rodney Smith