[Mccoypottery-talk] Fenton bird

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Thu, 6 May 2004 09:20:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ya'll,
I dont know if any of ya'll collect any fenton. My mom
is cleaning her house of items she doesnt want or need
and has this little fenton bird. It looks like a
paperweight or something. Its about 3 inches high or
so. I am going to list it on e-bay but figured if
anyone on the list is interested, I would give ya'll
first shot at it. I can e-mail a picture if anyone is
interested. I also have some saucers or small plates
made by W.S.George. They are pretty but I dont know
much about this company.
Have a nice day :)
Dave