[Mccoypottery-talk] Hull LRRH CJ

~barb xmascookie@thecookiejar.net
Wed, 12 May 2004 13:23:13 -0500

Reproduction??
  As to it being a reproduction, I personally don't think it is, but I
won't argue with you ... you could be right. And if it is, it's pretty darn
good --  I would have to have it in hand to tell.

  The question is have they been able to reproduce the decals exactly?
Those decals are shown in books that have been around for a while. The ONLY
thing that would worry me a bit is the bottom markings are awfully clear
compared to most I've seen.  I do see that the jar has been restored,
missed that the first time. That's probably why it's cheaper than most. If
it was a reproduction it most likely wouldn't have been restored.