[Mccoypottery-talk] Hull LRRH CJ

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 13:36:04 -0700 (PDT)

I am really looking foward to this. I just started
collecting a few months ago, and have learned so much
from the kind folks that are part of this list. When I
started, needless to say, I bought a repro jar, but
thanks to many on this list,I now have a much more
discriminating eye and direction. I have about 50
pieces now and to my knowlegde, only one is a fake.
Again, thanks to all, and Kevin, I am really looking
foward to this.
Dave