[Mccoypottery-talk] Mammy bidder

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Mon, 24 May 2004 23:22:30 -0400

Just a thought...I never got a response from the high bidder on the
mammy and the thought just crossed my mind that maybe this person did
not actually buy all those over priced items that someone on the list
had looked up.   Maybe this person is doing some shill bidding for Faye,
etc.  You would be surprised just how many people could be included in
an operation like this.  It would be interesting to see if items are
relisted and/or if the sellers left feedback for the buyer and vice versa.
Loreta