[Mccoypottery-talk] Mammy bidder

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Mon, 24 May 2004 23:01:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ya'll,
I researched the "chairman of the board" CJ awile back
when I saw it the first time, hell I almost bid on it,
then the bidding got way to high. Not long thereafter
it was on again, with a different seller, but the
EXACT same photos, down to the kitchen sink. So I
would say your theory may be correct. I also thank the
member who posted the ebay fraud link.
Hope ya'll are sleeping well, its late.
Have a nice night,
Dave