[Mccoypottery-talk] Mammy bidder

Jerry Reedy jreedy62@msn.com
Tue, 25 May 2004 21:44:20 -0500

I didn't get an answer either. Lets check and see what they do. We need to =
keep a list of these people though that list may be very large!
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Loretta A. Payne-Nelson=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 10:22 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Mammy bidder

  Just a thought...I never got a response from the high bidder on the mammy=
 and the thought just crossed my mind that maybe this person did not actual=
ly buy all those over priced items that someone on the list had looked up. =
  Maybe this person is doing some shill bidding for Faye, etc.  You would b=
e surprised just how many people could be included in an operation like thi=
s.  It would be interesting to see if items are relisted and/or if the sell=
ers left feedback for the buyer and vice versa.
  Loreta