[Mccoypottery-talk] off subject

Betty Nelson bettyfnelson@mchsi.com
Sun, 30 May 2004 19:10:26 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C44679.C3F336A0

Linda, you didn't say if they were paperback or hard cover.  Here in Des Mo=
ines up at the Collecotmania where I have booths they sell for about a $1.5=
0 for run of the mill well read and much loved copies.  Very unused pristin=
e covers make them be any where from $1.75-2.25.  I had the hard copy Zane =
Grey set of 60 (I think) All he ever wrote anyway and I sold all of them to=
 one man for a dollar each just to make him happy and to get them out of my=
 way.  Check on E-bay and half.com they sell lots of books there.=20
Good Luck  Betty the Okie in Iowa
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: ljconwill@bellsouth.net=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2004 12:37 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] off subject

        I was wondering if anyone here might know something about Louis Lam=
our books?  We purchased a bookcase full of them and I don't know where to =
start with them.  If anyone knows anything about them please contact me off=
 the list.

        Thanks,
        Linda C.=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C44679.C3F336A0

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C44679.C3F336A0--