[Mccoypottery-talk] An honest eBayer

Walter McEntire bigbvideo@yahoo.com
Sun, 30 May 2004 21:32:01 -0700 (PDT)

--0-588594883-1085977921=:97346

I saw a white Christmas Tree Cookie jar on eBay and
looked to see who was selling it. The seller was
convinced that this jar was real... she'd been told it
was when she bought it. She had a high opening bid and
fortunately no one had bid on it. I emailed her and
told her that it was not a McCoy. She quickly ended
the auction and sent the following reply.

With all the Fayes and faithofglasses and wandasbids,
etc. etc. etc., isn't it nice to know there are still
some honest sellers on eBay?