[Mccoypottery-talk] Lizzard Handle

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 08:13:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi Carolyn,
Just checked my books.....I found it in the jeffery snyder book. The height listed in the book is 10.25 which is close to the item description on ebay. The design also looks OK, however the colors in the book are matte green and another kind of burnt red with green highlights on front and handles. They are not marked and book says produced in 1926.
as far as them being reproduced....I have no idea.....maybe others on the list can help.
Dave

Curly79065@wmconnect.com wrote:
Can someone tell me if this is real or has this vase been reproduced I have not heard if it has been but this one does not lool right to me. Thanks Carolyn

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=89&item=3758880394&rd=1