[Mccoypottery-talk] help needed with a "brush mccoy" piece

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 08:25:23 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone,
I need some advice please. The first number below is listed as a brush piece, I dont have any books on brush. The second item is a "ball pitcher" marked USA and "guranteed" to be authentic. however i cant find it in my books, found some similar, but the handle doesnt look the same, and the similar ones in my books are marked with the circular mccoy mark.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave

ebay numbers 3758928657 and   3758573217