[Mccoypottery-talk] help needed with a "brush mccoy" piece

MidwestVintage@aol.com MidwestVintage@aol.com
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 12:37:17 EST

In a message dated 11/5/04 10:43:38 AM Central Standard Time,
damitboy@yahoo.com writes:

The first one is  a very nice example of a decorated Sylvan jardiniere.  I
like it better then the solid green one I have.  I am not sure of the other.  I
wish the picture was better as the handle looks wrong.  I looked in my shawnee
as they had simular handles but not in there, not in hall or hull either but
I looked in all of my McCoy books and can't say for sure either.  Guess we'll
have to wait for the experts.  Really like the first one though.  I am a
sucker for that type of pottery.  Love Weller's Woodcraft and forest also.

                      Julia