[Mccoypottery-talk] new ebay listing

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:23:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ya'll,
Well, I have relisted the advice listing, the new number is 3761771664, if any of you wish to leave comments like we have been doing I will be glad to post them on the listing. I have responded to probably 40 to 50 inquirys to the listing and have provided the links to many websites including this one. I am sure we have helped several folks avoid getting duped, and hopefully we can help many more. I also encourage all of them, if they are going to collect mccoy, to join this list :)

Have a nice day,
Dave

PS I will be out of town this weekend, so I will respond to any comments on the listing as soon as I get back.