[Mccoypottery-talk] my ebay listing

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:58:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ya'll,
Well the listing continues to go pretty well. I have pointed a few people this week to the links about fakes and this site. I have also informed a couple of folks selling repo mammy CJ's that they were fake and pointed them to the rosso site so they could see for themselves. One was thankful, the other, well, lets just say they werent thrilled, to say the least. All the well known sellers of fakes now have me blocked, so I cant pester them anymore, but little by little, we will put a dent in their business, I hope.

Have a nice night,
Dave