[Mccoypottery-talk] Swank Index Completed

McCoy Pottery List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:16:55 -0600

On Nov 21, 2004, at 6:19 PM, xmascookie@thecookiejar.net wrote:

> Added the link to the Collectibles site. I just bought the "dog" a few
> weeks ago... I sure thought it was a horse -- LOL!

Thank you for that :-)

We will be adding a "links" section to the McCoyPottery.com site as
well and encourage other McCoy related web site owners to visit our
site once this is in place as there will be  submission page where you
can submit your site name, description and link.  All we ask is for a
link back to our site as well.  Anyway, this will be implemented soon.

Yeah, the dog does look like a horse :-)

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online
http://www.mccoypottery.com