[Mccoypottery-talk] Swank Index Completed

McCoy Pottery List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:42:28 -0600

On Nov 21, 2004, at 6:19 PM, xmascookie@thecookiejar.net wrote:

> Added the link to the Collectibles site. I just bought the "dog" a few
> weeks ago... I sure thought it was a horse -- LOL!

After re-reading your post I have corrected that listing.  It is what I
believe to be "Smiling Horse" dresser caddy with brush tail.  Huxford
lists it as "Dog caddy with brush tail".  However Sanford's has it as
"Horse Dresser Caddy".  It looks like a Horse to me as well.  I think
the Huxford is wrong.  That is why I consult multiple sources?

Thank you for the tip.  Again, this item has been updated.  I have the
measurements as 8" x 9".  Would you say that is accurate on yours?
Thank you!!!

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online