[Mccoypottery-talk] Swank Index Completed

McCoy Pottery List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:22:42 -0600

On Nov 21, 2004, at 8:08 PM, Barb Crews wrote:

> Actually it appears to be a little larger, but that is just  rough
> measurement
> I have it about 8.5" tall and close to 10" IF you include the end of
> the brush.

Sounds great.  Thanx.  I am not sure what guidelines if any there are
for measuring pottery, though I would imagine it is just that "the
pottery", so that said, I would guess that the brush is "not" included
in the measurement.  Anyway, kudos on finding one with a brush.  That
is hard to do.  The most common missing part of all the caddies I can
see is the Shoe Horn from the doggy...

> So depends on if the brush is measured or just the pottery portion.
>
> It is the largest of all my dresser caddies... have several.

It's kinda amazing that they do not have things like this anymore.. At
least I have never seen modern day versions.. It would be nice to have
a place to through my keys and other junk when I get home.. I always
seem to through them on the kitchen counter.

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online
http://www.mccoypottery.com