[Mccoypottery-talk] question off subject

Short049@aol.com Short049@aol.com
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 22:38:14 EDT

I bought a piece of pottery at an auction that is white from Germany. It has
a bright blue V with a butterfly on it for a mark plus the word Germany. It
looks like an 8" 'O" with 3 slits in the top of it and has three little feet. It
is only about 2" tall.  My question is that a man at the auction said it was
a humidifier. That people would fill it with water to add moisture to the
room. Does anyone know it this is true? I don't know what else you would use it
for? any help you can give me would be appreciated.  I learn a lot from you all.
Thanks,  Jeanne