[Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jar Show

~barb crews xmascookie@thecookiejar.net
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:00:31 -0500

The list has been a little quiet, so I thought I would just remind anyone
that is within driving distance about The Cookie Jar Club show in
Oklahoma City next weekend.

We will be a part of the Buchanans Antiques and Collectibles Market, always
a good show with lots of folks. We will have several dealers strictly
selling jars, along with a bunch of jars and other stuff from the other
dealers.

We will have door prizes all day long, Don Winton will be there on Saturday
to sign any of his items, lots of information will be given out as well as
some other goodies.

If you live close enough to come, and need more information, let me know or
check out the cookiejar club web site.
http://cookiejarclub.com

~barb