[Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jar Show

mccoy@mccoypottery.com mccoy@mccoypottery.com
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 17:11:44 -0500 (CDT)

Hello Barb:
Would that I could. I would love to come as it would be a reason to visit
my mother in Texas, which I do not get to do as often I would like but I
am saddled to the desk and the daily responsibility here a Bella Mia
http://www.hostdrive.com/  I look forward to the photos and dialogue after
the show. Cheers!  Terry