[Mccoypottery-talk] mccoy vases

Tom Walker teedub@gamewood.net
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:09:28 -0400

I went out Mchunting yesterday, something I have not had time or money for =
recently.
I found three vases CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can ID two of the vases as McCoy, The other vase I have no idea as to it'=
s origin.
It is a floor vase that measures 11 3/4" tall and 9 1/2" at the widest poin=
t which is  closer to the top of the vase.
it is marked 458 USA and is rasberry in color.
Any help in IDing this piece is appreciated. I have photos available.
Thanks,
Tom