[Mccoypottery-talk] Not really mchunting, but Mcfinding

MidwestVintage@aol.com MidwestVintage@aol.com
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 22:45:47 EDT

  I just need to know for sure that this jardiniere I lucked upon is for sure
what I think it is.  I think it is Rosevilles Tourist jardiniere, but my book
only shows the vase and I would like more pictures to compare it to. They
aren't marked. I also picked up a very large 15 1/2" Roseville Carnelian vase.  I
got both of these at very very very good prices so I am pretty excited.  All
the dealers went to the other auction so I picked up some Hull, McCoy,
Depression glass and of course the Roseville.  I am sure they are authentic, just not
sure of the pattern.  Can I send a picture for you to look at?

                                Julia