[Mccoypottery-talk] a new one

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 18:29:17 -0800 (PST)

By looking at it. I do not know of any piece of mccoy to look like this, sure as heck not the grapes wall pocket. It looks nothing like the real grapes wall pocket. It is shown in most collector books. Another dead give away, is the fact that the seller is keeping the high bidder hidden. This is almost 100% guarantee that the seller is selling fakes and other assorted B.S.

  Dave

Steve Steve <fast_talking_auctioneer@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi David,
Question? How do you know this one is a fake? I'm new to the pottery scene and being an auctioneer I need all the help I can get in spotting them.

Steve

david mcCoy wrote:
Hi Ya'll,
here is a new seller of fakes, with the hidden bidder, as well as a new fake. First time I have seen it anyway. Ebay # 7372780198

Dave

Yahoo! Personals

Sponsor:
Dance to the rhythm of your cell phone. Choose from the Charts Top songs! Get 10 Zero Cost Tones today!

http://c.azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=1885&i=11373?=mccoypottery-talk-list

Get an Apple iPod and enjoy taking your music with you!

Click Here: http://c.azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=1398&i=11373?=mccoypottery-talk-list

Yahoo! Personals