[Mccoypottery-talk] a new one

Walter McEntire bigbvideo@yahoo.com
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 19:41:03 -0800 (PST)

Yes... sorry to say it, but Grandma is a ol' liar! If
you look at her other auctions... everything is fake.
All the other cookie jars, Little Red Riding Hood
items and black Americana pieces are all
reproductions.

http://c.azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=1885&i=11373?=mccoypottery-talk-list

http://c.azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=1398&i=11373?=mccoypottery-talk-list